On today’s show Josiah will be talking with Grace Marie Turner who is the President of The Galen Institute. She is an expert on public policy related to healthcare. She is an advocate for free market ideas to drive change in the healthcare system and facilitates think tanks across the country.
During this episode you’ll hear:
- An inside look on the last year of healthcare debate and where she feels we are going moving into 2018.
- Free market ideas she feels can realistically be legislated in the current political environment.
- Her opinions on how our current President will use the regulatory agencies in the future to effect reforms, which either congress passes or does not pass.
- The most important thing for congress to get right about healthcare in the next set of reforms.
- What she believes the next 5-10 years of health policy look like.
. . .